On February 14, 2005, YouTube was activated and has developed throughout the years.  The first video was uploaded on April 23, 2005 and took place at the San Diego Zoo.  

YouTube is a platform used to upload videos and express your creativity online.  It has impacted many people’s lives by paying thousands of dollars to those who are known as “YouTubers” and those who simply enjoy watching content videos.  There are many variations of videos including storytimes, ASMR, gaming and vlogs.  Just like any other social media app there are both positive and negative sides.  Content creators are at risk of losing their channel, valuable time and posting videos that may not be able to be deleted.  Music artists also take the opportunity to upload their music on YouTube which helps them earn extra money and get people’s attention.  

Personally, I enjoy watching videos on YouTube in my free time.  I watch multiple YouTubers including Sweetea, Nikki Glamour, Louie’s Life, Larray, J Cook, Brawadis, etc.  Not many people are aware of the channel named “Sweetea” but I promise you their content is the best and I hope they get the recognition they deserve.  Subscribe to Sweetea! 

image_print Print this page.

Author

0 0 votes
Rate This Post
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
guest
3 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Kaimea
November 9, 2020 12:22 am

Dear Melissa:
I agree enlightened with your post, “YouTube,” because you explained what YouTube is, and also the positive and negative aspects.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “YouTube is a platform used to upload videos and express your creativity online.” I think this is very true because YouTube is can be a great opportunity to share things about you, or interest you.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you have a great way of explaining certain aspects that some readers have never thought of before.

Steven
November 6, 2020 2:45 am

Dear Melissa,

I like the way you talk about there development these past years. I noticed that you described there start to end.

November 2, 2020 7:56 am

Dear Melissa,

I am very informed about your Youtube post because you did an amazing job explaining. I think it is impressive that people that upload videos to that platform can make money and make a career out of it as well.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is “Content creators are at risk of losing their channel, valuable time and posting videos that may not be able to be deleted. ” This is very indeed true because when creating videos you are techincally investing in yourself and it is not easy during this process.

Thanks for your informative writing. I liked how you gave out recommendations about youtubers. Personally, I as well watch Youtube and I recommend you to watch LoveLiveServe, the most underrated channel on Youtube.

Juan

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the  National Writing Project . Opinions expressed by writers are their own.   See more About Youth Voices Terms of Service Privacy Policy . All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a  Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

CONTACT US

Email allisonpr@gmail.com Call or Text 917-612-3006

Sending
wpDiscuz
3
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment. x
( )
x
| Reply

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Move Comment