This entry is part 10 of 77 in the series Othello
Othello
Othello
Voice of Desdemona
Loading
/

I chose Act IV, Scene II lines 168-177. I was playing as Desdemona. As I was playing as Desdemona, I realized that for my tone and volume to be good, I had to imagine myself in her shoes.

For my first, I had to listen to myself, and I can tell that I needed significant improvements in my tone. I wanted to make it seem like I was right there.

I understood that Desdemona was in a confused and sad place and I had put myself in her shoes also.

image_print Print this page.

Author

Series Navigation Immigrants Create A better Community >> More Parks for Oakland! >>
0 0 votes
Rate This Post
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Will you create a post like this one? Here's how:

[iframe src="https://www.lrng.org/youth-voices/digital-xp/breathe-life-into-shakespeare-with-your-voice"]

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the  National Writing Project . Opinions expressed by writers are their own.   See more About Youth Voices Terms of Service Privacy Policy . All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a  Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

CONTACT US

Email allisonpr@gmail.com Call or Text 917-612-3006

Sending
wpDiscuz
0
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment. x
( )
x
| Reply

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Move Comment